Thursday, June 11, 2009

Here We Go..

This blog was created in an attempt to enlighten people on my thoughts about certain circumstances facing our world today. My main focus will be on suburbia, which I feel is the route of a vast majority of the problems we are facing. I will not be talking about politics or the economy or anything like that. This will simply be about ideas I feel are important in everyday life. Like the title states, I will be taking things "By The Day". My goal is that in the process of writing frequently and talking about my beliefs and opinions I will be able to increase my skills as a writer, enlighten readers on my values and thoughts and hopefully, learn more about myself. This will be the first of many almost daily posts that I hope will receive solid feedback, as I am attempting to establish myself as a solid writer in hopes of a future columnist career. Thank you for your time, and hopefully you will be reading more of my work.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you success in your endeavors.

    Sharla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that. Don't be discouraged if you don't gather a large group of followers too fast, it takes time for people to "hear" about you:)

    ReplyDelete